[pre-sale] Hacking UX: A Coder's Guide to User Experience
[Pre-Sale] Now accepting beta cohort applicants!
So you want to make high value user-friendly products? Hacking UX: A Coder's Guide to UX is one of the first User Experience courses made specifically for coders and founders. Avoid re-work and preventable design bugs by leveraging an understanding for UX and it’s core principles.
In this course, you will not only learn key UX concepts, UX laws, and proven UX strategies but also real-world examples and how to leverage them in your work. You will learn how to build well-designed products that increase user adoption and retention.
WHY HACKING UX?
Prevent slow and costly re-work coding and design bugs by learning and leveraging UX and it’s core principles.
- Downloadable UX Resources and Guides, High impact and yours-to-keep
- Full comprehensive UX Lessons:
- LESSON 1 The Why: Why UX it’s critical for coders’ success
- LESSON 2 The What: User Experience 101, Grounded Definitions and Key Sub-components
- LESSON 3 The How: Foundations in UX Process, A comprehensive overview of the UX Process - from abstract idea to specification
- LESSON 4 Principles of UX: learn the core principles of UX and how to leverage them in product (consistency, false consensus, global navigation, aesthetic usability, effect,
- LESSON 5 Specific UX Tips for Coders
- LESSON 6 Recap and Actionable Next Steps
Get Your Invite
Our beta cohort will receive benefits including
Lifetime Access and a One-Time (forever) Early-bird rate.